Quote of the Week

"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."- Albert Einstein

Friday, January 2, 2015

#Life: New Year's Resolutions

I'm already awesome-
but it can't hurt to be MORE awesome, right?
I haven't posted here since 2013, but with 2015 having arrived, I figured it'd be a great time to start again.

So, without further ado, here are my 10 resolutions for 2015:

  1. Update "The Corner of Terror" and "#LifeInTheCorner" on a more regular basis;
  2. Take time during a day off each month to take some photos around town;
  3. Get my office set up so I can efficiently being seeking a new job;
  4. Take time to write in my journal each day;
  5. Meditate at least once a week;
  6. Enjoy Life;
  7. Do more artwork and design stuff to post on "The Coffee Cup Studios";
  8. Take time to read a bit each day;
  9. Take time to write a bit each day;
  10. Make lots of Star Trek cookies to fill up my Mr. Spock cookie jar.
Gonna fill him full of cookies- ALL THE COOKIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment